November has seen increased violence in Israel – Don’t leave the future in the hands of those who would destroy our achievements with violence!
We will not let others tear us apart! We believe that the picture proves there is hope to bring Arabs and Jews together - not to be torn apart by the violence of the current situation in Israel.
We need your support now - please click here.
Connect with your vision for the sort of country you believe Israel should be!
At the beginning of November we launched our annual fundraising campaign with an email to all our friends and supporters.Throughout the month of November, are asking you to help us achieve our joint vision for Israel as:
''...a shared, pluralistic and safe society for all its citizens, where there is mutual trust and a meaningful and real dialogue between groups who accept each other respectfully.''
We achieve our Vision through a number of innovative programs:
- Galilee Circus - our social circus bringing together Arab and Jewish children and youth to build trust and have fun together
- Young Leaders - developing leadership and self-respect amongst Arab and Jewish youth for the next generation
- Neighbors - bringing Arab and Jewish students together for regular, ongoing group encounters to develop trust, tolerance and friendship, and acknowledgement of each other's narratives
- Cultural Center - lectures, batei midrash, and holiday workshops on Jewish themes bringing together people from all backgrounds to a shared pluralistic understanding
- Educational Tourism - tours and seminars in the Galilee, visiting interesting people, sites and stories to bring some clarify to the complexity of the issues today, as they have developed in the context of history
None of these activities can be continued without the generous financial support of our friends!
To support us click here.
(To donate in non-US dollar currencies click here.)
Galilee Foundation for Value Education
D.N. Misgav 2016400
Like our page on facebook!